Version 2.1.0 "Blitzle" - April 1, 2020
- Pokémon introduced in Generation V are now available.
- Pokémon Classes
- Each Pokémon that spawns will have a class determining its rarity when compared to other Pokémon of this species.
- The rarity is determined when the Pokémon spawns. The Pokémon cannot be caught by a trainer who already has two specimens of this specific species/form of an equal or higher class.
- Class A (and above) Pokémon can be caught regardless of the above point and are automatically protected against trading.
- Pokémon caught before this update or obtained through other means than catching do not have an associated class.
- First! Johto Master Trophy (92)
This item cannot be bought in the shop.
- Devolution Spray KC-MK3 (93)
Available in the shop, this item can reverse a Pokémon's evolution with a smaller chance of failing than the Devolution Spray KC-MK2.
- Stock Honey (94)
This is a staff-only item that cannot be bought in the shop.
- The Pokémon info embed has been reworked so that the fields are in a more logical order and to display the Pokémon's class when applicable.
- Shiny Pokémon are now protected against trading by default.
- The "daily" command can now only be used 24 hours after the player caught their first Pokémon (in the current generation).
- New command: "events". Sends a link to the list of events. Current events are tagged with "[CURRENT]".
- New command: "misattribution". Sends a link to the help article regarding Pokémon misattribution. "Lag" is an alias for this command.
- New command: "refund". Sends a link to the help article regarding refunds.
- The meaning of a negative number of slots available on the GTS or Black Market should now be clearer when using the "gtscheck" or "bmcheck" commands.
- The layout of the "bag" command's output has been streamlined.
03/31/2020 1:53 PM